Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work.
Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
This position will be reporting to the Business Development Controller. The role will be primarily responsible for supporting the Business Development team to ensure financial tracking and reporting of projects are carried out effectively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with project planning and budgeting processes, analyzing bid proposals and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. You will also be responsible for providing cross departmental support with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
• Develop and improve the existing tool sets to drive efficiencies and create better control processes surrounding but not limited to project financials
• Prepare monthly revenue recognition and revenue forecast as a part of month end close and determine Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Assist producers in financial reconciliation
• Support the Business Development global bidding pipeline, working with multiple members of the team to ensure bids are commercially robust
• Work closely with the Commercial team to ensure accurate bid packaging, match backs and other new bid analysis as required; and support the team as and when required
• Provide analysis to the wider finance community as required
• Validate and prepare project proposals
• Build and maintain data sheets for use by various departments across the business
• Provide ad-hoc financial support to film production department
• Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum 2+ years relevant work experience, MBA preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sumifs, etc.) and ability to create and work in complex financial models
• VFX industry knowledge is an asset, but not required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multiple show production environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Strong financial analysis/interpretation skills
• Ability to adapt documents quickly and effectively in order to meet clients' and producers' needs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5b21-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.