Artist - Rotoscope
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our team's strength lies and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients' mutual trust and commitment culture, we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
• Frame by frame painting (sequence painting) for shots having source frames available to paint from.
• Remove markers using various comp and painting techniques. Like 2d transform, channel shuffle, pxf filler.
• Cleaning up of seams on the blue/green screen for compositing team helping them to pull keys.
• Color correction/grading to match the prepped area to the plate.
• Wire and rig removal for static/minimum camera movement of the character/Background.
• Removing a character/object/subject with available source using 3d projection, where movement or depth of camera is not much.
• Face marker removal, wrinkle removal/make up prosthetic fixes.
• Creating clean plates, with help of reference plate provided and using 2d tracking.
• Recreation work, which can be done by 2d/planar tracking.
• Dust Bust.
• Script organization, grain management.
• Rendering, making dailies and naming conventions.
• Should understand and evaluate prep needs and quality-check their work.
• In-depth Knowledge of NUKE.
• Sequence painting skills using Silhouette.
• Basic Knowledge of MAYA (importing tracks and mesh).
• You will work closely with show leads to understand and deliver work according to the requirements.
• You would evaluate prep needs and quality-check your own work.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88bj9-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.