TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
Animators are responsible for producing high-quality animated performance for our feature film productions.
If you are passionate about animation and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of Maya, then we want to hear from you!
• Understands 12 Principles of Animation
• Character or Props show good sense of Realistic Weight and Timing
• Reel has believable Quadruped/Creature animation
• Understands Body Mechanics/Locomotion
• Demonstrates smart application of Live-action Reference in Animation
• Reel has a variety of shots
• Must have intermediate-level Maya
• Must be proficient in English
• PLUS: links to Vimeo or YouTube
Any of the following experience is a great advantage
Experience as an Animator or Lead within visual effects
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reknk2-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.