Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
As the Advertising Head of Workforce Planning, you will oversee the management of short-term resourcing requirements across each Advertising studio locations that we support to ensure that analyzing budgets, risks, skillsets, utilization rates etc., is carried out holistically across the business.
Your insights, scenario planning, predictive analysis and strategic approach will ensure that all Advertising studios are able to plan its resource strategically to support production and the growth of the business.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges.
• Strategic forecasting of the combined Advertising workforce.
• Ensure sufficient crewing levels to allow the service line to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Ensure efficient utilization of crew across the service line
• Ensure the allocation of crew is done within the Workforce Planning guidelines.
• Partner with New Business to ensure they have the most up to date view of resource availability to allow certainty in bidding and communicate and plan for potential incoming projects.
• Partner with The Focus (Recruitment), Technicolor Academy and HR to deliver ramp up and down strategies, minimizing idle costs and crewing shortfalls.
• Partner with Technology to deliver optimum use of render, licenses, workstations, and other systems requirements.
• Work with production on quota/resource forecasting, ensuring a robust link to headcount.
• Direct management of Advertising's Workforce Planning Managers, recognizing their dotted line responsibilities to each of their local Heads of Studio
• scalation point for resourcing conflicts
• Partner with global facilities planning to ensure short- and long-term facilities requirements are forecasted.
• Headcount growth forecasting.
• Scenario planning based on business inputs.
• Facility requirements forecasting and deployment.
• Downtime management.
• Hiring requirements forecasting.
• Reporting and analysis as required.
• • Partner with Exec and Snr Management to deliver forecasting and analysis ensuring shows and facilities are realistically and sufficiently resourced.
• Ensure that issues are escalated to the appropriate level in time to effectively deal with the issue
• Ability to manage a team effectively and coordinate competing studio interests to achieve overall brand objectives.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global environment.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results.
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong numerical analysis/interpretation skills
• Postgraduate degree in Business, Finance/Accounting or related field.
• Seasoned experience in Workforce Management / Analytics an asset.
• Experience of Scheduling or Workforce Planning systems.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Macros, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc..) and abilities to create and work in complex financial models.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jj7v-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.