WarnerMedia seeks an Analyst for the Research TCM department. The Analyst on this team utilizes research & data that covers brand, content/media, digital & adjacencies, such as theme parks, Tours & flagship retail experiences. The Analyst will lead, with support, synthesized analysis and primary research for key WarnerMedia IP to help advance business goals for the Global Brands, Franchises, Kids, Young Adult & Classics businesses, specifically the Turner Classics Movies (TCM) brand, and Global Themed Entertainment and Studio Tours & Experiences.
This role tracks and analyzes global data related to IP & Brands across the WarnerMedia Portfolio, evaluates all aspects of the TCM brand, evaluates linear & SVOD performance data, including HBOMax data, and analyzes the strength of our Global IP in a themed experience context.
The Analyst provides key strategic and actionable insights to key executives that are part of the TCM, Global Themed Entertainment & Studio Tours Divisions. This role is internal business-partner facing and requires the ability to communicate findings verbally and through data visualization.
This role plays a critical role in constructing reports, analysis, dashboards and visualizing disparate big data sets with Tableau or Looker, in addition to creating narrative-driven presentations. It requires deploying analytical tools and metrics to help drive decision-making with actionable insights and predictions.
• Build analysis and performance assessments for Themed Entertainment & Studios Tours inclusive of WarnerMedia Key IP, brands and TV shows (all WarnerMedia properties including Harry Potter, DC, Classic Animation and other TV & Film properties) via equity tracking, customer satisfaction research, custom concept research and themed experiences assessments. The Analyst will synthesize key data points and will present to key executives.
• Evaluate all aspects of the TCM Brand and Network, including brand equity, Nielsen measurement and HBOMax 1st party performance metrics, positioning and promo testing, and adjacency understanding and concept testing (products, experiences, etc., such as the TCM Classic Film Festival, TCM podcast and TCM Classic Cruise, other new adjacencies).
• Understanding the position of our brands in digital (website and app) and tracking their performance via digital metrics using Adobe Analytics
• Monitor brand sentiment using social listening to track performance across various platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook)
• Help construct custom dashboards in Tableau or Looker and for presentations to visualize big data sources to provide business-critical analytics and strategic insight to drive these businesses. Communicate these insights concisely & visually for non-technical business partners (creative professionals, external partners, retailers, licensees & internal executives).
• Trend identification work using many data sources to create competitive intelligence analyses and culture-forward trends on the themed entertainment industry and culture-forward TV space
Collaboration & Leadership
• Partner with key executives to tell impactful narratives to drive strategies for our content, brands and IP
• Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create synthesized analyses that help underscore the strength of our brands, movies and TV shows
• Minimum of 1-2 years in quantitative and/or qualitative primary marketing research, consumer insights or marketing required
• Some knowledge of data and digital analytics, Looker & Tableau dashboard metrics and programs a plus
• Some knowledge of SQL and other programming software a plus
• Some knowledge of social listening metrics a plus
• Some knowledge of digital analytics desired (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnky33-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.