WarnerMedia Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of WarnerMedia's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, Warner Bros, HBO, HBO Max, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
The Studio Location Apprentice is a 2-year apprentice program for an entry level position that will primarily support traditional ENG (Electronic News Gathering) and Studio production at our Atlanta facilities and on location, with a secondary focus on digital production, broadcast engineering, and equipment management & logistics. You should be passionate about doing hands-on production work, learning new technology, and working as part of a team. Familiarity with Sony cameras and live sports production are a big plus.
• ENG & Studio Television Production: prepping and operating cameras and switchers, microphones and mixers, lighting and grip gear and related technology on News, Sports, Entertainment, and Corporate video productions in Atlanta and around the country.
• Broadcast, Digital, and Live Streaming Production: supporting control room-based and computer-based live shows and recording sessions at our studios and remotely from home.
• Equipment Management & Logistics: if you're not actually producing content, you're helping someone else produce content by recommending, prepping, shipping, moving, setting up, striking, and wrapping a variety of technologies from lights and lenses to loading docks and hydraulic lifts.
• Within 2 years of graduating from college or technical institution.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in a production setting.
• Proficient in Windows/PC and Apple hardware and operating systems.
• Familiar with basics of video, audio, and broadcast technology.
• Ability to lift >50 lbs and drive a large van/truck.
• Willing and able to travel and work outside regular business hours: early mornings, nights, and weekends are common at our global company.
• Familiarity with Sony and Canon cameras, Adobe Creative Suite, OBS Studio, vMix, and related software preferred.
• Being passionate and knowledgeable about sports, video games, TV/movies, technology, media and culture are great assets for this position.
• Position is guaranteed after the 2 years
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kp56-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.