Senior React Native Developer
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Mobile Developer for the TNT TBS department. Senior Software Developer to join a team of smart, fun, self-motivated technologists who are dedicated to building exceptional mobile and connected products for TBS, TNT and truTV Digital properties. Our products reach millions of consumers monthly and provide a variety of content, ranging from original programming to live sports, across a variety of mobile and connected platforms, including iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Xbox.
• Work with other engineers to design, develop, test, deploy and monitor new features
• Work with other developers and key business stakeholders in cross functional teams to maintain deliver internal and external user facing applications that allow users worldwide to find and use our products
• Build efficient and reusable components, systems and abstractions to be used in the full lifecycle of various digital platforms
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Find and address performance issues
• Identify and communicate best practices to ensue stable and maintainable products are created for mission critical systems
• Responsible for features from conception to post-deployment
• Evaluate software components and tools
• Follow Agile/Scrum planning and process improvement
• iOS or Android native development experience
• Git merging, branching, and pull requests
• Ability to triage and debug issues
• Proactively brings up creative ideas
• Accountability and great communication skills
• Must work well on a team!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn new technologies.
• Ability to create and maintain clear, concise, and well-constructed documentation
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to effectively collaborate with product managers, programmers and testers
• Outstanding creativity and strong commitment to a project
• Passion for web standards, content management, web page layout, information architecture, user interaction, and usability
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
• Strong follow-up abilities with an acute attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently
• Required to work well under time constraints
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
• Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku or Xbox development
• Azure Pipelines
• Responsive design/development
• Development for international markets
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93b09-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.