WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Financial Analyst for the TNT TBS TCM Financial Mgmt department.
This role exists to support the Head of TNets (TNT/tbs/truTV) in his/her primary function of providing strategic financial guidance to senior operations and finance leadership. More specifically the SFA is responsible for overseeing the budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for TNets with primary focus on consolidation and full P&L support. The SFA also prepares complex analysis and financial modeling to help senior leadership track and accomplish business goals.
• Prepare and present consolidated financial statements and summarize changes to TNets Lead
• Financial Modeling - including what-if scenarios and financial outlooks - to help senior leadership manage established targets as well as analyze profitability of potential deals
• Create finance and strategy decks to ''tell the story'' and help senior leadership make informed and timely business decisions
• Prepare complex adhoc analysis for effective revenue and expense management
• Design and implement new financial reporting / schedules to aid TNets lead with highlighting key financial impacts of changes in the business to Executive management
• Maintain opportunity/risk schedules and provide recommendations
• Partner with Development Team various finance teams, allocating partners and LOB to prepare forecast/budget
• Minimum 4-6 years' experience in finance or media related field
• Demonstrated strong analytical and modeling skills
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
• Ability to build clear, succinct and effective presentations
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
The Nice to Haves
• Media, Network or Studios experience preferred
• Hands on Financial Systems and technical experience
• Data visualization experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n8b8-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.