At WarnerMedia Studios, we make content for some of the biggest and the best in the industry: from TBS to TNT, Adult Swim to Turner Sports- we've got our hands on it all. We work on shows, promos, and everything in between.
What we're looking for: a senior sports editor with a fresh eye and the experience of elevating a good cut to a great one. A seasoned editor who's craft-oriented and has visual flair. NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA March Madness - these are some of the properties you'd be working on. Passion and knowledge of various sports leagues - the players, the teams, the gameplay - is critical to the role. Interested? Keep reading.
• Create content for a range of initiatives including high profile or tent pole promotions, marketing and programming across the diverse Turner Sports portfolio
• Collaborate with fellow craftspeople and the network partners throughout the entire project life cycle (idealization - production - final delivery)
• Understand and execute intricate deliverables
• Ability to work independently when necessary
• The stories we tell aren't always told during regular business hours, or in a 40-hour workweek - you've got to be all in. We're supporting games at night, on weekends and holidays
• 5+ years in a high paced sports environment
• Experience working on high profile content for the likes of NBA, NHL, MLB and more
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
• A killer sports reel
• Notable experience in a fast-paced post-production environment, especially in the promo world
• Possess a solid sense for storytelling, design, and musicality
• Knowledge of delivering to social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines and high-pressure environment
• Excellent with file management
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
• Flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
• Bottom line: this is an opportunity to move beyond just cheering along as a fan. This is your chance to craft the roar of the crowd. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro37y2-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.