The Social Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and launch of social marketing campaigns for TNT, TBS and/or TruTV programming. The role will lead the strategy to create and sustain an engaged and loyal fan base across multiple social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snap, etc. This role is highly collaborative and will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and to measure success. This position reports to the Director, Social Marketing.
• Help develop, drive and execute social strategy, creative, content and big ideas to support TNT, TBS and TruTV shows.
• Serve as project manager and lead for shows/brands to identify goals and ensure they're aligned across teams, creative is cohesive, messaging is consistent, content is strategically distributed, and sponsorship requirements are met.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams (creative, media, PR, tech) and with social agencies to develop highly engaging, on-time and effective social campaigns to acquire, engage and delight consumers.
• Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to develop video and other multimedia content for shows/brands.
• Day-to-day communication and relationship development with show producers and talent.
• Help lead talent relations efforts and day-to-day communication with show/brand talent, publicists and management to craft strategies and content to promote and engage audiences.
• Partner with research, strategy and analytics teams to gather data and develop reports and analysis.
• Help manage and execute planning, creative and budgets for paid social media campaigns.
• Identify key insights from research and data that help inform content, audience development and campaign planning and optimization. Prepare and deliver findings to key partners.
• Create, execute and maintain social content calendars across multiple shows and platforms that could include light copywriting, design, editing and publishing.
• Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) and vendors (i.e. agencies) to identify opportunities.
• Translate social sentiment/listening into ideas and strategy and recommendations.
• Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices, and provide competitive social analysis.
• Drive innovation and thought leadership within the organization around new digital consumer technologies.
• 4-6 years of social media and/or marketing experience managing content marketing campaigns either client or agency side. Entertainment brand experience a very strong preference
• Must be social media savvy, have an active presence on social media platforms with an extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple creative agencies
• Ability to coordinate with various types of people and personalities across multiple departments and levels of seniority.
• Good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Creative and collaborative work ethic
• Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
• Love of television and entertainment.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or related field