WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Program Manager for the Digital Media & Products department. The Program Manager will play a pivotal role in the execution of digital marketing campaigns, product feature development, and success of the tbs, TNT, and truTV consumer-facing digital properties.
This is a remote position, applicants from all over the US are encouraged to apply.
• Project and Program Management for digital products including project plan development and management, project risk management, detailed status reporting/tracking, project meeting notes and actions, etc.
• Act as point of contact & leader for digital marketing activations and provide project direction across internal and external teams
• Work cross functionally to identify project scope, develop and lead RFP process, partner with vendors to build SOWs, negotiate budget and timelines
• Work directly with key stakeholders (internal & external) to discover requirements, formulate options, and recommend solutions to meet the business needs.
• Build and maintain relationships with executive management and 3rd party vendors
• Oversee customer service - Helpshift + App Store
• Oversee app store management for TBS/TNT/TruTV - iOS, Android, Amazon, Roku, Xbox, Smart TVs
• Continuously look for opportunities for process improvements
• Manage housekeeping tasks
• Maintain & lead weekly status (if needed)
• Take lead on scheduling meetings
• Admin support-- slack channels management, confluence, google docs
• 5+ years managing digital marketing projects (website & app work)
• Strong project management background
• Ability to manage several projects and teams at once
• Experience managing vendors
• Product management experience is a plus
• Basic knowledge in HTML is a plus but not required
• Energetic, well organized, agile and collaborative, and a self-starter
• Tools: Confluence/JIRA, Monday.com, Google doc, OneDrive, Outlook, Slack
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands