Social Marketing Manager
WarnerMedia seeks a Social Analytics Manager for TNT/TBS/TruTV marketing department. The Social Analytics Manager is responsible for using social data to develop social media insights and strategic recommendations. This role is also responsible for ensuring measurement and data accuracy, consistency, and sound analytical process. They will be overseeing and assist in conducting all reporting and analyses related to social media content and data for all TBS, TNT, and truTV shows and networks. This position reports to the Director, Social Marketing.
• Manage data collection, measurement, and analysis processes and tactics for all active social tools, platforms, and accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit, etc.)
• Conduct social listening analyses using top industry tools like Nielsen Social Content Ratings, NetBase, CrowdTangle, and ListenFirst: Objectively report on what people are saying about our brands on social media.
• Effectively translate social data into actionable learning. Ability to adapt deliverables for different audiences and stakeholders from across the organization: marketing, advertising, sales and partnerships, PR, production and development, and executive leadership teams.
• Manage contracts, data authentications, and professional relationships with social analytics partners like Nielsen, ListenFirst, and others.
• Serve as internal expert on social research, trends, and the social health of our portfolio of brands. Deep knowledge of our brands and ability to speak to them at any given time.
• Manage 1+ social media analyst(s) as direct reports. Provide instruction on project delegation and prioritization, professional coaching and development, and ensure deliverables are sound and reflect positively on our group.
• Collaborate with internal social marketing teams to provide ad-hoc social research and data-supported feedback for their shows/projects.
• Monitor social analytics tools and trends, stay abreast of new tools and new developments to existing social analytics tools, and evaluate existing tool-suite regularly for cost and effectiveness.
• 4-6 years of social media and/or marketing research experience managing data strategy, reporting, and using software/tools.
• Exceptional quantitative aptitude, comfortable working with large data sets. Strong understanding of data manipulation tactics, mathematical soundness and problem-solving, and consequences of various measures of central tendency.
• Strong familiarity of first party social data and analytics platforms (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Twitter Analytics, etc.)
• Intermediate Excel required, advanced preferred. Tableau or other business intelligence tool strongly preferred but not required. Comfort with simple graphing and data visualization also a must.
• Previous people-management experience preferred.
• Must be social media savvy, have an active presence on social media platforms with an extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to coordinate with various types of people and personalities across multiple departments and levels of seniority.
• Good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Creative and collaborative work ethic
• Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
• Love of television and entertainment.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Quantitative Field, Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or related