WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Marketing & Product Analytics for the Digital Media & Products department. This individual will play a pivotal role in the success of the tbs, TNT, and truTV consumer-facing websites and mobile/TV apps. This individual will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms. This individual will be responsible for partnering with the Digital Operations team to collect reporting and analysis requirements, working with the product development team to ensure proper data flows, managing analytics vendor partners, and partnering with program marketing teams, agency, and research teams to provide clear recommendations on user acquisition, media effectiveness, digital marketing strategy, content, retention, and other analyses to drive incremental results. This includes managing analytics of tbs/TNT/truTV TVE products, and digital microsites, and CRM campaigns.
• Oversee analytics of tbs/TNT/truTV's TVE products
• Provide actionable insights for TVE products and digital marketing campaigns
• Build analytics dashboards for digital product engagement, show performance, and digital marketing campaigns.
• Develop analytics requirements for TVE products and custom digital marketing websites/apps, and co-manage implementation with Product and Technology teams
• Create monthly and quarterly reports for business stakeholders to inform their decision making with insights, identifying growth and engagement drivers and areas of opportunity.
• Manage marketing analytics vendor relationships (Braze, Branch, Adobe Omniture, Conviva)
• Analyze marketing channel performance to help optimize paid and organic marketing strategies
• Work closely with Revenue Operations and Content Partnerships teams to measure digital revenue
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Mathematics or related field is required
• 3+ years experience in marketing analytics
• 3+ years experience with data visualization and dashboards; familiarity with Looker a plus.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar analytics platforms
• Understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate)
• Self-starter with a proactive mindset, capable of seeking out and building the necessary relationships throughout the league in order to achieve success
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• CRM Analytics experience a plus
• OTT/TVE experience preferable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv14qm-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.