Customer Care Social Media Associate
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager of Data Strategy for the Global Research Insights & Analytics – Estimating/Modeling department.
• The Manager of Data Strategy will work closely with network research teams on TBS, TNT and truTV. This position will oversee the internal reporting and data management for the department.
• Will be part of a team of strategic research professionals who partner closely with networks on program acquisitions, strategic scheduling, audience projections, and ad sales commercialization efforts.
• Contribute to the success of network original series such as IMPRACTICAL JOKERS, WIPEOUT, ANIMAL KINGDOM, ALL ELITE WRESTLING, FULL FRONTAL WITH SAMANTHA BEE, CLAWS, GO-BIG SHOW, and more.
• Using data science and programming skillset to shape the department's data strategy by accessing, organizing, and providing audience data from a variety of sources.
• Manage data sets spanning from data ingestion to end-user lifecycle: Profile, ingest, connect, features engineering, prepare, store, and disseminate data.
• Taking ownership of weekly and monthly reporting as it relates to the audience projections and tracking for network executives.
• Compiling and analyzing audience data from multiple sources.
• Provide strategic data support to the team forecasting audiences that drive multi-billion-dollar ad revenue ratecard.
• Highly analytical data cruncher with deep intellectual curiosity.
• 2-5+ years of functional business experience (media experience is a plus).
• A passion for data quality, consistency, integration, connectivity across big data sets. Work with teams across the company in data operations, strategic analysis, and programming operations.
• Experience using SQL, Excel PowerPivot, Microsoft Power BI and/or Microsoft Analysis Services.
• Familiarity with other reporting tools (Tableau, Looker), languages (R, Python) or data warehousing (Snowflake) is a plus.
• Understand file constructs such as Json, xml, flat files (CSV text files).
• Ability to work independently and communicate effectively.
• Bachelor's degree in related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkq12-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.