WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst II for the TNT TBS TCM Financial Mgmt department.
• Responsible for P&L and Cashflow forecasting and modeling for all original productions of Warner Brothers Animation. This role will work closely with our partners not only in the Warner Brothers Studio but also sister networks that we provide content too. While also providing direct support to other areas of the studio to meet their financial overhead needs during content production. Will assists in creating value added financial reporting to executives to base educated business decisions on.
• Specific areas of focus include:
• Forecast cycles/updates
• P&L updates
• Long Range Plan
• Cash flow cycles & variance explanations
• Capital budgeting
• Monthly close journals
• Minimum 1-3 years' experience in finance or media related field.
• Media, Network or Studios experience preferred
• On hands experience in Financial Systems and technical experience
• Demonstrated analytical and modeling skills
• Knowledgeable in Accounts Payable
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
• Good analytical, writing and oral communication
• Positive outlook
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roeq61-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.