This position in the Program Finance group is responsible for providing financial analysis on the TBS, TNT, and truTV linear networks. This manager position will report to the VP of Financial Analysis.
• Responsibilities include review of monthly programming expense forecast and annual programming expense Budget and Long Range Plan for TBS, TNT, and truTV.
• This includes aggregation of amortization and interest expense, cash flow projections, pro forma investment schedule, calculation of barter revenue and expense, analysis of variances, and preparation of presentation materials under tight timelines.
• This position must partner with the Finance Manager over HBO Max Acquired programming to ensure accurate terms of intracompany licensing (as linear premiere dates will impact HBO Max avail timing).
• This position must communicate and coordinate often between other groups (Film Management Operations, Acquisitions Finance, Network Finance and Accounting Business Services).
• The position will require attention to detail and significant analysis due to the volume and complexity of transactions occurring within acquired programming.
• 6 to 8 years of relevant financial experience;
• Forecasting/budgeting; Cash flow experience; Variance analysis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkz3p-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.