WarnerMedia Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of WarnerMedia's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, Warner Bros, HBO, HBO Max, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
The T3 Trainee is an 11-month program that will primarily support Digital, Streaming, and Broadcast production at our Atlanta facilities and remotely from home, with a secondary focus on traditional ENG and Studio production, to produce News, Sports, Entertainment, and Corporate content for digital, social media, and broadcast platforms. You should be passionate about doing hands-on production work, learning new technology, and working as part of a team. Familiarity with live sports, news, and gaming production are a big plus.
• Digital and Live Streaming Production: supporting computer-based live shows and recording sessions at our studios and remotely from home on platforms like vMix, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams, OBS Studio, Riverside.fm, etc.
• Live Broadcast Production: operating in control rooms – both in person and remotely from home – on video switchers, audio mixers, graphics systems, streaming encoders and related technology to produce live webcasts, broadcasts, podcasts/VODcasts and quick-turnaround digital content.
• ENG and Studio Production: supporting other types of production as necessary using cameras, lenses, microphones, lights, etc. as part of a full-service production team.
• Within 2 years of graduating from college or technical institution.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in a production setting.
• Proficient in Windows/PC and Apple hardware and operating systems.
• Familiar with basics of video, audio, and broadcast technology.
• Willing and able to work from home, travel, and work outside regular business hours: early mornings, nights, and weekends are common at our global company.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, OBS Studio, vMix, and related software preferred.
• Being passionate and knowledgeable about sports, video games, TV/movies, technology, media and culture are great assets for this position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvjje-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.