WarnerMedia seeks a Research and Consumer Insights Analyst for the Brand Research department.
• The Research Analyst will work closely with network teams on TBS, TNT and truTV.
• Responsibilities for this position include pulling and analyzing viewing and consumer data from multiple sources to create actionable insights.
• Provide research support for network programming and marketing initiatives as well as develop ad-hoc analyses on key topics through secondary and primary research projects.
• Deliver insightful learning to shape marketing campaigns and target audiences.
• Analyze network and series performance using Nielsen metrics as well as total digital audience consumption.
• Creating and overseeing network and series dashboards to communicate performance company-wide.
• Opportunity to work on custom testing of series programming, positioning statements, promos, and titles. Will be part of a team of strategic research & insights professionals who partner closely with the network on marketing, marketing strategy, program acquisitions and scheduling, pilot testing, audience insights, industry trends and more.
• 1-4 years of work experience or a relevant internship.
• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once.
• Unparalleled ability to get things done.
• Must have strong math skills and be comfortable modeling in excel.
• Ability to synthesize complex topics & analytics with ease.
• Ability to translate findings / recommendations out in a simple, visual manner.
• Experience with data visualization modeling (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) a plus.
• Passion for understanding how and why people decide to consume various types of content.
• Deep intellectual curiosity and general familiarity with how marketers are evolving their strategies.
• General understanding of television / video ecosystems that people are choosing amongst to access content.
• You will be expected to use and gain knowledge of software applications (Adobe, comScore, Nielsen, etc.) that extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
• Exposure to quantitative analysis of market research statistics and media math a plus.
• Training or experience in data science a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooz9p-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.