New York, NY
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Tastemade is currently seeking a Research Analyst to help us tell the stories of our viewers, and how they engage with our content, specifically to support our Brand Partnerships team. The Research Analyst will directly work on research related to RFPs, campaigns, brand lift studies, and to support Tastemade's global brand partnerships business. He/she is expected to be an active participant on the business, consistently engaged and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our clients, and be able to speak knowledgeably on research solutions for brand campaigns. As part of the research group, the Research Analyst will work closely with the advertising sales team, brand strategy, ad ops, and account management.
What you'll do:
• Create and craft audience and content insights, working closely with sales & strategy internally in pre-sale to effectively tell a cohesive Tastemade story that is highly strategic and thoughtful.
• Work closely across internal teams to analyze data from multiple sources in order to tell the most effective story for potential brand partners.
• Assist on and execute measurement and research studies post-sale (brand lift/content effectiveness).
• Analyze test result data and summarize key insights on brand performance.
• Serve as a source of guidance for Account Managers as it comes to reporting and post-campaign insights.
• Work on proactive reports on advertising effectiveness, consumer, and industry trends.
• Remain at the forefront of industry research best practices.
• Ensures that quality of research included RFP deliverables meet client expectations.
• Keep research trackers and folders up to date.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 - 3 yrs experience in a related role.
• Experience working in social video and experience with social insights & analytics platforms required.
• Strong knowledge of relevant research, key 3rd party providers, and industry trends.
• Extremely important to be able to be a self-starter who is resourceful, collaborative, and able to run with something given minimal direction.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with advertiser and agency partners, and be a knowledgeable and strong representation of Tastemade.
• Strong organization, project management, and time management skills.
• Bonus: Experience with OTT, CTV, TV data and insights
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.