Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Jr. Brand Strategist to join our growing team! The primary function of the Brand Strategy role is to act as the creative and strategic counterpart to the Sales team. The Brand Strategist is tasked with translating client KPIs & goals into an effective, creative and well-rounded programming strategy. The Brand Strategy team is also responsible for protecting the Tastemade voice, ensuring that we are creating content that always aligns with the Tastemade brand identity. Brand Strategists work alongside Programming, Development, Talent, Production, and Sales to balance the creative concepts and company goals with the tactical needs of our clients.
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
Who you are:
• A Creative Problem Solver. You're obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions.
• A Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
• A Team Player. You will be part of a global team, dedicated to collaboration and problem-solving.
• Trend Hunter. Forward-thinking trend hunter always identifying trends across the lifestyle spectrum.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• Data-Minded. You're always tying insights & data back to creative strategy.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Work with Sales team to understand clients' qualified and measurable KPIs and identify Tastemade tactics most effective for those goals
• Own the creation of creative, strategic integrated custom programs for a variety of clients, working alongside internal teams (Programming, Development, Talent, and Production) to craft a solution that is both on brand for Tastemade and in line with Tastemade business goals
• Create effective distribution strategies and packages based on platform-specific best practices while tying back to client KPIs
• Bring creative, innovative and tactical program ideas to life through the writing, visual design & development of strong proposals
• Create strong packaging around our creative ideas so they both meet our business goals and ensure measurable success for our clients
• Provide strategic and tactical support to key accounts in partnership with Tastemade's Sales team
• Support Account Executive counterparts on qualified sales calls and strategy sessions, as well as proposal presentations and pitches, to positively impact client relationships and create high caliber creative programming
• Be a respected strategic & creative voice for both the client and Tastemade
• Work across verticals, collaborating on proactive concepts and continuously work alongside sales counterparts to identify and define opportunities for the further growth of the accounts and campaigns
What you'll bring:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in digital advertising and marketing, creating custom programming with brands
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
• Top performance record (we will check references)
• Experience with custom video programming is a huge plus
• Working knowledge of Keynote
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
Remote work at Tastemade
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, MT, NE, NJ, NY, OH, TX, and WA
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx5vv1-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.