Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Head of Partner Experience and Operations to join our growing team!
• Tell a great story . Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you'll be doing:
• Build end-to-end strategy for prospective business needs and opportunities in the ad business
• Support/lead business discussions with internal strategic partners to develop Tastemade's Ad product suite
• Identify, support and scope new opportunities and needs to accelerate the advertising business
• Coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of deals
• Support the launch of new products by working with your direct reports to ensure alignment and success
• Lead strategy and execution of long-term business planning cycles
• Bring passion for developing new businesses in a collaborative culture
• Provide insights on the state of the business to your counterparts
• Be a trusted business partner and ''go-to person'' for both the sales leadership and other business leads; provide guidance on various processes and tools, work closely with cross-functional teams to triage and resolve blockers, and design mechanisms to scale day-to-day operations.
What you'll bring:
• 10+ years' of relevant experience in advertising strategy or client services
• Strength in storytelling and eye for design with data, text, illustration, and multimedia
• Experience leading strategic projects and identifying opportunities autonomously across a cross-functional organization
• ''No job is too big or too small'' mentality -- you're a long-term thinker & a short-term doer.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
This role can be remote and worked from the following states: VA, OH, FL, IL, NY, OR, TX, CA, DC, ME, NE.
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ov3v-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.