Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
What You'll Be Doing
• Build end-to-end strategy for prospective business needs and opportunities in the ad business
• Support/lead business discussions with internal strategic partners to develop Tastemade's Ad product suite
• Identify, support and scope new opportunities and needs to accelerate the advertising business
• Coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of deals
• Support the launch of new products by working with your direct reports to ensure alignment and success
• Lead strategy and execution of long-term business planning cycles
• Bring passion for developing new businesses in a collaborative culture
• Provide insights on the state of the business to your counterparts
• Be a trusted business partner and ''go-to person'' for both the sales leadership and other business leads; provide guidance on various processes and tools, work closely with cross-functional teams to triage and resolve blockers, and design mechanisms to scale day-to-day operations.
What you'll bring:
• 10+ years' of relevant experience in advertising strategy or client services
• Strength in storytelling and eye for design with data, text, illustration, and multimedia
• Experience leading strategic projects and identifying opportunities autonomously across a cross-functional organization
• ''No job is too big or too small'' mentality -- you're a long-term thinker & a short-term doer.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
This role can be remote and worked from the following states: VA, OH, FL, IL, NY, OR, TX, CA, DC, ME, NE.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.