Creative Director - Brand Partnerships
Los Angeles, CA
Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Tastemade is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our growing team.
Who you are:
• A Great Storyteller. You are excited about developing original and untold stories that inspire and delight.
• Constantly Curious. You are not afraid to ask questions. You always want to find answers and look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Own the Outcome. You think and act like an owner. You can be entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and our community
• Embrace our world. You are globally minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Create community through experience. You treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share and believe that shared moments build community.What you'll do:
• Set clear objectives, identify audience targets and set positioning and engagement strategies across a wide range of content types.
• Collaborate with leaders across multiple teams to drive integrated marketing programs with impactful outcomes that deliver against key brand metrics.
• Use foundational brand strategy and insight work to guide global and go-to-market strategies. Stay closely attuned to key brand metrics and performance against targets.
• Lead and ideate brand positioning and messaging, and an overall strategy for brand-driven growth, in partnership with Insights, Creative, and other teams.
• Execute campaigns that are both highly creative and on brand
• Gather, analyze and apply relevant customer insights and data in collaboration with research team to help define effective and innovative strategic marketing approaches
• Build and implement strategies that provide the most advantageous opportunity to gain significant and valid recognition by our audiences and the industry
• Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Own the brand marketing budget and translate strategies into detailed budget and resource plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a quarterly basis.
• Vocalize and explain external marketing spend through ROI analyses against Tastemade's key monetization capabilities
• Lead campaigns through ideation to completion individually What you'll bring:
• 12+ years experience driving large-scale global marketing programs for world-class and well-loved consumer brands with an emphasis in TV and streaming marketing
• Strategic brand thought-leader and storyteller, able to see the big picture, propose innovative solutions to complex problems, and articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements to a senior exec audience.
• Experience managing a company's brand identity
• Excellent communicator and compelling storyteller. Experience presenting to senior leaders.
• Proven ability to manage and lead teams toward common goals. Highly collaborative, a great listener, and able to work across geographies with peers and executive teams to drive action and results.
• Experience of delivering world-class and highly creative campaigns and activations.
• Experience of large-scale campaigns, but also community and social-first thinking.
• Global mindset; experience working across multiple geographies a plus.
• Ability to operate at both a strategic and executional level; ideate and directly execute.
• Deep expertise in creating and delivering lifecycle programs
• Experience with mass media campaign delivery tools
• Deep knowledge of the TV/streaming landscape
• Deep knowledge of performance marketing tactics
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
• Ability to get into the detail, problem solve, resolve issues and bring teams together
• Expertise in brand tracking, qualitative and quantitative research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of insights-driven brand marketing.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Unlimited paid time off and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One time home office equipment stipend
• Regular performance check-ins and a feedback driven culture
• In-house mentorship program to support personal and career growth
• Collaborative, passionate and fun colleagues
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.