Advertising Operations Director
Santa Monica, CA
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who you are:
• A Creative Problem Solver. You're obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions.
• A Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
• A Team Player. You will be part of a global team, dedicated to collaboration and problem-solving.
• Trend Hunter: Forward-thinking trend hunters always identifying trends across the lifestyle spectrum.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• Data-Minded: You're always tying insights & data back to creative strategy.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Manage a team of 2+ Brand Strategists and collectively work with the sales team to understand clients' qualified and measurable KPIs, and then identify Tastemade tactics most effective for those goals
• Assign and manage regional RFPs, RFIs, and proactive requests
• Support brainstorms and proposal reviews for the regional team
• Implement and support US Lead and Global Head initiatives
• Lead strategic communication of internal packaging and proposal approvals on the West Coast, specifically with Revenue Operations, Ad Operations, Programming, Development, Talent, Production, and Client Partnerships teams, in order to craft solutions that are both on brand for Tastemade and in line with Tastemade business goals
• Own the creation of creative, strategic integrated custom programs for a variety of clients, working alongside internal programming, development, talent, and production teams to craft a solution that is both on brand for Tastemade and in-line with Tastemade business goals
• Create and educate on effective distribution strategies based both on platform-specific best practices while tying back to client KPIs
• Inspire and support the regional team in order to bring creative, innovative and tactical program ideas to life through the writing, visual design & development of strong proposals
• Help to create strong packaging around creative ideas so they meet our business goals and ensure measurable success for our clients
• Provide strategic and tactical support to strategic accounts in partnership with Tastemade's sales team
• Be a respected strategic and creative voice for both the client and Tastemade
• Manage transition of sold programs to the Client Partnerships team and support in post-sale when appropriate
What you'll bring:
• 7+ years of experience developing custom integrated marketing solutions for top-tier brand clients at leading media companies in digital and/or television (all applicants will be expected to share their most innovative programs along with their tangible results for clients).
• 2+ years experience managing a creative team
• A strong understanding of content marketing and best-practices across all social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
• A deep understanding of all marketing disciplines across multiple product categories.
• Experience pitching high-level concepts effectively to both internal stakeholders and clients.
• The ability to leverage research and insights to successfully reinforce client strategy.
• A self-starter that proactively seeks opportunities to leverage and can hit the ground running.
• Strong business and personal ethics and a willingness to embrace a culture of collaboration.
• A person people would describe as dynamic, inspiring and highly intelligent.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.