Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Content Partnerships Manager to join our growing team!Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• Drive the creation of all branded projects from production kick off to delivery of final assets.
• Lead internal and external teams to develop and create content for all branded partnerships on time and of the highest quality
• Serve as the point of contact for all brands and clients through the production process
• Manage all production stages for multiple content partnership projects
• Use your best judgement to maintain the integrity of Tastemade content while being mindful of the delicate nature of client relationships
• Partner with Production to provide direction and air cover throughout shoots and edits
What you'll bring:
• A minimum of 5 years relevant project management or production experience; ad agency, branded content, and video experience is a major plus
• Experience working with brands and/or clients
• A genuine interest in digital advertising and specifically, branded content
• Working knowledge of the various stages of content production
• A gift for prioritization, multi-tasking, communication, and meticulous attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here. :)
• A passion for Tastemade and a can-do attitude
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbom7o-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.