Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, and streaming 600 million minutes a month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Content Partnerships Lead to join our growing team! Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• Have oversight and decision-making power over the day-to-day running of the content partnerships department, team and processes.
• Develop our systems and workflows so that all branded projects are executed to the highest potential quality, on time and within budget.
• Evolve the way we handle content partnerships by staying connected to the wider community of media professionals in the industry.
• Eke out and suggest new ways of doing things to drive our goal of being efficient, profitable and best-in-class.
• Manage the workflow of all branded projects from production kick off to delivery of final assets.
• Lead internal and external teams to develop and create content for all branded partnerships on time and of the highest quality.
• Serve as the point of contact for all brands and clients through the production process.
• Balance and prioritise the workload of the content partnerships team so that coverage is consistent and leads to the best possible outcomes.
• Use your best judgement to maintain the integrity of Tastemade content while being mindful of the delicate nature of client relationships.
• Partner with the production team to provide direction throughout shoots and edits.
• Deputise for other parts of the sales support team when so needed, specifically brand strategy. What you'll bring:
• 3-5+ years of experience working with brands and/or clients on the publisher side of a lifestyle-focused company.
• A genuine interest in digital advertising and specifically, branded content.
• Excellent knowledge of the various stages of content production and content distribution (including social channels, AVOD and OTT).
• A gift for prioritization, multi-tasking, communication, and meticulous attention to detail.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Health Cash plan
• Dental Insurance
• Employee Support Service
• Stock options
• Vacation days
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28515-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.