Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOur mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are looking for a Content Lead to support our mission: to move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their world. The ideal candidate will have experience using a range of social channels to support the launch and amplification of millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• Lead, develop and execute our strategy across all Tastemade EMEA platforms, regularly making adjustments based on insights and trends in order to achieve our ambitious revenue goals
• Manage two Content Assistants and work alongside other EMEA team members to ideate and execute original video content
• Lead creative brainstorms for content across all social media platforms, liaising with Production to make content come to life within original content budget
• Pull, analyze and report KPIs on a regular basis while thinking critically about future strategies and tests
• Work with Production, Post Production, and Sales teams to see sponsored content through execution while educating the broader team on the latest best practices
• Develop and maintain a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly programming calendar that includes both branded and editorial contentWhat you'll bring:
• 5+ years of experience managing multiple social media channels, preferably for a millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand
• An ability to interpret analytics and dig deep into a platform's audience and build growth and engagement
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
• An ability to communicate results and formulate a strategy
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Health Cash plan
• Dental Insurance
• Employee Support Service
• Stock options
• Vacation days
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62w6j-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.