Sales Service Executive
Remote / Virtual
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who Are We?
Would you consider yourself a food, travel and design lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers, travelers and design enthusiasts on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 250 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is looking for a Content Director to support our mission and move people to create great experiences for themselves and their communities. The ideal candidate will have a background in social media and/or editorial, a deep understanding of analytics and content creation, and proven ability to amplify entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who You Are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all social channels using great copy, video and interactions.
• An intuitive leader who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to lead projects across multiple departments with ease.
• An investigator who uses data and analysis to determine what tactics are inspiring members.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
What You'll Do:
• Lead our programming strategy, editorial voice and content development for the Travel vertical
• Oversee audience development, engagement and monetization for the Travel vertical
• Develop and maintain a yearly Programming calendar to be used for both original and sponsored content efforts
• Lead the ideation and execution of original video content working with the rest of the Content team, ensuring all episodes follow platform best practices and will resonate with our highly engaged audience
• Work with Production, Development, Brand Strategy, Content Partnerships and Sales and Post Production teams to help develop sponsored content from pitch to execution while educating the broader team on the latest best practices
• Oversee a network of freelance contributors and talent who will pitch and execute Instagram Stories with the potential to host tentpole shows
• Analyze processes and workflows and make recommendations for improvements
• Help develop marketing campaigns for a variety of efforts ranging from our streaming network, ecommerce and show marketing
• Regularly pull, analyze and report on KPIs while thinking critically about future strategies and tests
• Write copy and create original social-first content as needed
• Manage and mentor a team of 1-2 individuals to start
• Stay up to date on social media and industry trends across all platforms
What You'll Bring:
• 7+ years experience in social media, digital video and/or editorial with at least 2 years managing a team
• Expert in social media analytics and reporting
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
• Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy to both executives and your team
• Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite (especially Photoshop and Premiere) a plus
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, get-it-done attitude!
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.