Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking an AdTech Associate to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Director of AdOps/AdTech, this role will be responsible for helping keep Tastemade on the cutting edge by sourcing, onboarding/integrating and managing technology partners, managing our overall adtech stack and setting up, managing and optimizing our programmatic ad stack. This role provides the unique opportunity to interact and work with many different aspects of Tastemade including Programmatic, Sales, Programming Operations, AdOps, Content Operations and Engineering. Given the direct impact on our bottom line, the right candidate for this job is extremely detail-oriented, is technically savvy, and is someone who takes pride in delivering the best possible results. An understanding of technical processes is needed for this role and an appreciation of the food and entertainment industry is desirable.
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• Analyzing and monitoring monetization effectiveness across content types (live channels, VOD), devices (CTV, mobile, web) and types (direct, programmatic)
• Trafficking demand partners and tags into our ad servers
• Troubleshooting technical and/or monetization issues with our programmatic team and demand partners
• Leading select projects ranging from integrating new tech partners to launching new revenue products
• Recommending improvements to supply partner ad architecture
• Monitoring monetization efforts through our reporting processes and platforms
• Assisting in managing the advertising ecosystem to ensure efficient end-to-end ad tech operations
• Working with AdOps team to help set up, manage and optimize select CTV campaigns
• Conducting regular system and product audits across various platforms for consistency
• Brainstorming new and creative ideas to monetize and/or bring increase efficiency to our organizationWhat you'll bring:
• 2+ years of recent Ad Operations, or Ad Tech roles for an ad-supported publisher and/or video streaming service
• 2+ years of recent experience with Server Side Ad Insertion (SSAI), Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI), SCTE-35, and ads.txt/app-ads.txt
• Familiarity with OTT/CTV technologies and vendors
• Strong knowledge of ad servers (GAM, Springserve, Publica, Freewheel, etc)
• Comprehension and experience in trafficking digital video and other formats, including VAST and VPAID
• Firm technical understanding in ad campaigns, digital video ingestion, and ad serving concepts (separation, frequency capping, blocking, beacons, audience, etc.)
• Working knowledge of digital video supply chain - including supply side platforms (such as Magnite, SpotX, Freewheel), demand side platforms (such as The Trade Desk, Amobee, Beeswax), and data management/identity platforms (such as LiveRamp, TruOptik)
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while attending to day-to-day tasks and requests from our clients and partners (internal and external)
• Must demonstrate professional maturity with strong interpersonal skills in interacting with internal/external senior leaders
• Experience working in an extremely fast-paced environment with high degree of autonomy
• Quick learner and detail oriented: critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfort with reporting and using data sets for deeper analysis
• Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Professional communication skills, both internally and externally
• Ability to to work independently
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Stock options
• Competitive vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical Co-Part Insurance
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its open positions within the organization. Tastemade believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the workplace. We're an equal-opportunity employer. We hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, Tastemade's commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you have a medical condition or disability and you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7w8qp-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.