We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive in London. What does this mean? You've been doing this for a bit (about 3 years or so) and are looking for your next challenge and opportunity. This is a role for someone who has an interest in working across multiple sectors. We love generalists –someone curious, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn. Someone who wants to try everything and knows that contacts and experience across industries only make us more creative and effective. Do you want to work with a beauty brand? On a film premiere? An advocacy campaign? A legacy tech company or start-up? A new media venture? Then we're the place for you.
• Assisting in developing and executing comprehensive communications strategies.
• Conducting regular and thorough research on various topics, flagging relevant news updates for teams/clients.
• Drafting, editing and proofreading materials including press releases, blog content, pitches, fact sheets, FAQs, briefing notes, and client correspondence.
• Conducting daily media monitoring and maintaining coverage reports.
• Assisting in planning and executing media-specific events including influencer events, campaign launches, film junkets, etc. Support would include developing invite lists, managing RSVPs, wrangling media on-site, drafting and distributing post-event releases, etc.
• Scheduling and providing logistical support for client meetings.
• Supporting senior managers on achieving deliverables for a full roster of clients (average of 4 – 6).
• Creating and maintaining media contact lists to build relationships with new publications and media contacts.
• Participating in new business meetings and supporting proposal processes as needed.
• Regularly bringing new opportunities for clients – media meetings, key introductions, etc.
• Working with senior management to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner.
• Support administration of accounts including developing agendas, meeting recaps, activity reports, client status reports, budget trackers, and updating
You Should Apply If:
• You have 3+ years of experience in communications or integrated media relations or a relevant industry.
• You are eager and open to learning all aspects of integrated communications (media relations, social media, creative, brand integration, talent integration).
• You are a strong writer – persuasive, concise, creative, and quick!
• You have a growing list of relationships with media across a variety of verticals and know how to leverage those relationships to secure impactful media opportunities.
• You are a strategic thinker, bring new ideas to the table, and love a good brainstorm.
• You have strong decision-making abilities and accountability; this is an important role, own it!
• You have an innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• You are incredibly organized, detail oriented, and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• You're willing to work select evenings/weekends and travel when necessary.
• You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz6v3-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.