Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Partnerships
The Festival Associate Manager, Partnerships is charged with managing an assigned group of Sundance Film Festival partners, including corporate sponsors, foundations, and government agencies. The Associate Manager also leads assigned projects within Sundance Institutes internal operations group.
Working closely under the direction of Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships, the Festival Associate Manager of Partnerships is a full-time role, based out of our Park City, Utah office with opportunities for remote work from Wednesday, October 20, 2021 through Tuesday, February 1, 2022 or Friday, February 11, 2022. Additionally this role is expected to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Enhancing partner relationships through successful account management, benefit administration and logistics facilitation planning for Festival and Institute supporters, as defined in their respective contracts, including enforcing ticketing policies and procedures, navigating digital platforms, and coordinating activations and event integrations.
• Overseeing operational projects and collaborating with internal Festival Operations groups to ensure partner needs are represented and executed.
• Creating tracking documents and timelines and maintaining accurate and updated records in departmental databases and tracking documents.
• Serving an integral role in department operations, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times.
• Adaptability to take on new tasks as assigned in an evolving event landscape.
• Leading the brand recognition approval process, both print and electronic, including routing logos and copy for approval, distributing materials on-site if necessary, and meeting all deadlines.
• Compiling post-Festival materials, including thank-yous, tax deduction statements, and wrap reports.
• Completing a written summary for each account, including completed activation, benefit administration, archiving project details, and listing recommendations for future Festivals.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check preferred.
• 3 years experience in account management, relationship management, brand partnerships, event management,
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Applications and/or project management software.
• Ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Previous experience with digital events and products preferred.
• Experience with proofreading branding, print, and electronic signage preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Take ownership of your accounts and projects, quickly become a team member that can be counted on.
• Bring your experiences in events and activation to this new hybrid landscape with digital and in person elements.
• Have excellent rapport with external donors and internal stakeholders alike.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay of $22.60, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8163x-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.