Seasonal Festival Operations Support, Digital Screenings
The Festival Operations Support, Digital Screenings is charged with providing remote support to their assigned Team Lead for digital screenings during the annual Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Online Screenings, the Festival Operations Support will help ensure a smooth screening process and uphold the Community Agreement for all.
This temporary position works remotely from Monday, January 10, 2022, through Sunday, January 30, 2022, and will have a variable schedule. Applicants must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as Technical Leads will not have consistent hours from week to week. The position will work 8-12 hours per week leading up to the Festival and then anywhere from 14-24 total hours during the Festival (January 20-30) . These hours may include evenings, early mornings, and weekends to meet shift needs. A laptop computer will be provided for the duration of the seasonal employment dates. A reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 10 Mbps download speed is required.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Supporting assigned Team Lead by planning out tasks, building timelines, and setting up meetings.
• Ensuring updates to timelines and plans are communicated effectively to all internal stakeholders.
• Monitoring screening chats and facilitating questions as directed between attendees to Q&A moderators.
• Enforcing Community Agreement violations in real time to ensure they are appropriately handled.
• Escalating and notifying the Team Lead of urgent issues during assigned screenings.
• Proactively sharing troubleshooting tips and effective workarounds with team members.
• Communicating and documenting inappropriate behavior, operational, and staff issues to the Team Lead.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 6 to 12 months experience in project coordination.
• Ability to type 30 WPM.
• Working knowledge of media streaming devices, including Zoom and YouTube.
• Ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule due to multiple shift rotations as needed.
• Ability to maintain a suitable home work environment, free from noise or distractions.
• Previous experience working remotely is a plus.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Demonstrate comfort working independently and completing tasks.
• Are punctual and available when scheduled to work.
• Comfortably work online and utilize multiple applications simultaneously.
• Effectively communicate with your team and escalate concerns or issues during live events.
• Remain calm and collected when issues occur and problem-solve to resolve them quickly.
In addition to an hourly pay of $16.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mx5m-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.