Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Partnerships
The Festival Coordinator, Partnerships is charged with coordinating benefits and recognition for an assigned group of Sundance Film Festival partners - including corporate sponsors, foundations, and government agencies, in addition to coordinating assigned projects within Sundance Institutes internal operations group.
Working closely under the direction of Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships, the Festival Coordinator, Partnerships is a full-time role based out of our Park City, Utah office with opportunities for remote work from Wednesday, October 20, 2021 through Tuesday, February 1, 2022. Additionally this role may be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include, but are not limited to
• Supporting partner relationships through account management assistance, which includes benefits administration and logistics facilitation for partners, as defined in their respective contracts, including enforcing ticketing policies and procedures, navigating digital platforms and coordinating activations and event integrations.
• Overseeing operational projects and collaborating with internal Festival Operations groups to ensure Festival partner needs are represented and executedSupporting department operations, ensuring superior customer service is provided at all times.
• Entering accurate records in department databases and tracking documents.
• Providing administrative support for the Advancement team as requested, including routing materials for approval and delivery by deadline.
• Facilitating assigned projects including events, press, social media, marketing, customer experience, digital platform, technical support, etc., which includes close collaboration with internal departments.
• Ensuring partner branding and activation is fulfilled at assigned destinations.
• Compiling post-Festival materials such as thank-yous, tax deduction statements, and wrap reports.
• Completing a written summary for each assigned account, including completed activation, benefit administration, archiving project details, and listing recommendations for future Festivals.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check preferred.
• 2 years experience in account management, relationship management, brand partnerships, event management, or related.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Able to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Previous experience with digital events and products preferred.
• Proficiency in Google Applications and/or project management software preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Jump into the work and take ownership of your accounts and projects.
• Help create successful events with digital and in-person elements.
• Communicate effectively between internal departments within the organization.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejw88-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.