Seasonal Festival Coordinator, New Frontier Technology Services
The Festival Coordinator, New Frontier, Technology Services is charged with taking inventory of and deploying tech equipment, sets up workstations and runs tech wiring and providing onsite Virtual Reality (VR) equipment and technical support to customers visiting the Sundance Film Festival New Frontier venues
Working closely under the direction of Help Desk Specialist, the Festival Coordinator, New Frontier Technology Services supports Sundance Institutes commitment to the discovery and development of independent artists and audiences through our New Frontier program.
This temporary position works full time in our Park City, Utah tech warehouse and New Frontier Venues from Tuesday, January 18, 2022 through Friday, February 11, 2022. Additionally this role will be required to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, and possible holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Answering tier one help desk support tickets and escalating as necessary.
• Hanging digital signage at the Craft.
• Running tech cables and wires while ensuring safety measures are adhered to.
• Setting up, configuring, and testing all the Craft workstations to ensure functionality by deadlines.
• Tracking and organizing all the Craft hardware.
• Conducting hardware and software repairs i.e. administering OS and software application updates, patches on workstations, etc.
• Deploying network and hardware items to and the Craft.
• Helping to direct and coordinate assigned Technology Services volunteers.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 6 months experience with tech support.
• Knowledge of VR systems, Oculus Quest 2, HTC Vive Pro
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems (XP/Windows 7) and Macintosh OSX, and common computer applications including Office, Internet Explorer, Google Apps, and Gmail preferred.
• Basic networking and troubleshooting skills preferred.
• Knowledge of Park City and Salt Lake City is preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are able to prioritize to balance multiple tasks and adapt to shifts in work.
• Demonstrate thoughtful technical troubleshooting skills.
• Communicate effectively across internal and external constituents.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67mn8-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.