The Festival Coordinator, Marketing (Events) is charged with coordination and project management support to further marketing initiatives promoting the Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Coordinator supports Sundance Institutes commitment to reach and welcome new audiences to join us in celebrating independent storytelling at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival.
This temporary position works full time from Tuesday, October 11, 2022 through Tuesday, January 31, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, Utah office and will be expected to perform onsite work duties as of Tuesday, January 3, 2023. Employees may start in a commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely from a state we currently legally operate in, until the required onsite work date listed above.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Working closely with the Festival Manager, Marketing (Events) to establish deadlines and coordinate the work schedule of graphic designers for various creative deliverables that support Festival events, corporate sponsorship activation, and ticketing.
• Routing design files to internal departments for approval.
• Working with and coordinating with print vendors on sending files, shipping, and receiving details.
• Organizing files and archiving all artwork files.
• Tracking and updating the Marketing Events budget, including reviewing invoices for accuracy, obtaining approvals, and submitting to the Budget Manager for timely payment.
• Completing a comprehensive wrap report, as directed.
• Providing administrative and project support to the team.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years marketing or related experience, specifically in project coordination and execution.
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately.
• Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Working knowledge of databases, along with proficiency in Google Products
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Effectively contribute to the overall success of the team through support and collaboration.
• Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels and positions.
• Effectively prioritize and coordinate projects, keeping things organized to meet deadlines.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d807om-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.