Festival Coordinator, Marketing (Environmental Graphics)
The Festival Coordinator, Environmental Graphics is charged with providing project management support and coordination duties to produce environmental graphics for the Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Associate Director, Marketing, the Festival Coordinator, Environmental Graphics supports Sundance Institutes commitment to welcome new audiences to join us in celebrating independent storytelling at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival.
This temporary position works full time from Tuesday, October 11, 2022 through Tuesday, January 31, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity throughout its employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Facilitating planning with the Marketing strategy lead, Creative Director, and venue contacts to identify Environmental Graphic needs.
• Creating and maintaining timelines for design, installation, delivery, and break down for all environmental graphic elements, ensuring on-time execution.
• Routing design assets to Marketing leadership and internal departments for approval.
• Working with print vendors to develop estimates, align on specifications, deliver files, and coordinate shipping and receiving details.
• Tracking and updating the Environmental Graphics budget, including reviewing invoices for accuracy, obtaining approvals, and submitting to the Budget Manager for timely payment.
• Writing a comprehensive post-Festival wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years marketing or related experience.
• Experience in large format printing.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Knowledge of Graphic Design, Wayfinding, Typography, and printed materials preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels and positions.
• Effectively prioritize and coordinate projects, keeping things organized to meet deadlines and adhere to set timelines.
• Effectively contribute to the overall success of the team through support and collaboration.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits and perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d20n1y-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.