Data Product Manager
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about making data accessible for technical and non-technical users. The ideal candidate has a learners mindset and a passion for high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code.
You’re comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and stakeholders, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver value to users. You understand the value of working in an agile environment with continuous feedback loops to iterate and improve on team practices and processes. You prioritize team success over individual success and believe the ultimate success metric is the happiness of our users.
• 3+ years of full-stack software development experience
• Experience with various programming languages/technologies (i.e. Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Spring, Rails, Django, React, .Net)
• Empathy and strong communication skills
• Experience in training, mentoring, and/or up-skilling engineers
• Interest in a pair-programming environment
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work, and challenging problems
• Practical knowledge of a variety of agile methodologies
Experience & Skills:
• BA/BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience building cloud-based enterprise software
• Experience or interest in data engineering, data science, and data processing (Spark, etc.)
• Experience building and deploying in a continuous delivery environment
• Experience with advanced type systems
• Experience with functional programming
• Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience navigating complex organizations
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.