Sr. Analyst, Growth Marketing
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position:
As a senior growth marketing analyst, you will be focusing on acquiring high quality customers for the STARZ OTT streaming service by developing strategies and executing on channels like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. The ideal candidate is an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, but also has an ability to think creatively (attention to visuals, ability to write copy, etc). Our ideal candidate for this role already has a strong foundation of knowledge in the growth marketing space, and has a proven track record of yielding impactful performance-oriented results. In this role, you will act as the primary strategic thinker for any given digital marketing channel.
• Act as a strategic thinker and optimize large-scale digital marketing campaigns across performance-oriented channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Ad Networks, Apple Search, and Pinterest
• Partner with senior leaders in developing and working toward ROI goals with an eye on maximizing LTV and reducing CAC
• Have a strong command of the numbers on your channel - be the first line of defense in reading shifts in performance trends
• Get hands on with large data sets - build models to analyze trends, develop strategic recommendations with goal of always improving performance
• Work cross-functionally with our Creative, Product & Engineering, and Brand teams
Experience & Skills:
• 2-3 years working in a quantitative role on performance-oriented channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc
• Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data on Excel, decipher trends, and develop strategic recommendations
• Self-motivated with an ability to think independently, but also able to lead and motivate others toward a goal
• Effectively communicate objectives and performance results across cross-functional teams
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.