Summary of Position
Support the development projects, teams and team leadership with deliverables and engagements with Quality Assurance, Software Configuration Management and Project Management teams. Perform peer code reviews, actively participate in technical design sessions.
• Code, test and develop solutions per direction and requirements.
• Participate in and support architectural and engineering directions.
• Participate in Sprint planning sessions.
• Participate in Sprint retrospective and action deltas and manage and resolve impediments and road blocks.
• Develop working software to the definition of done.
• Adhere to coding standards, patterns and practices.
• Actively participate in daily scrum meetings.
• Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
• Work closely and professionally with other team members including but not limited to SCM, DBA and QA.
• Provide project status to team and management as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar field.
• Minimum 3 years' experience as a software engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working experience and competency with Microsoft .Net and C#.
• Working experience with OOD/OOP.
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Experience with test driven development.
Nice to Haves
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with SQL Server.
• Experience with Web, client-server and/or distributed application development.
• Experience in Multi-threaded processing.
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Microservices, REST and message-oriented architectures.
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$95,400 - $149,300
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze2y2-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.