Summary of Position
Schedule multiple Starz linear channels, surface key content and effectively utilize movie and series inventory. Proactively develop new programming stunts, content packages and other scheduling strategies designed to drive viewership and channel engagement. Screen and evaluate content to determine suitability for assigned channels.
• Develop monthly linear channel schedules with a focus on viewership, content utilization, demographic appeal and consumer viewing habits.
• Create programming packages designed to drive audience awareness, viewership and social media engagement.
• Coordinate programming stunts with the nonlinear scheduling team to maximize overall content usage.
• Work with Promotion Scheduling to ensure linear channel priorities are in synch.
• Evaluate & identify movie and series content appropriate for the channel demographic.
• Understand and follow the contractual and department guidelines as it relates to product utility and monthly channel structure(s).
• Monitor, analyze, and apply Nielsen information and other research to maximize ratings for the linear channels.
• Seek / be aware of research as it relates to product, audience, industry trends and competition.
• Participate in other business operations as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Film, Television or similar field preferred; One year scheduling experience in a television station or network and/or training; And/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledgeable of all types of films, series and a broad understanding of the television landscape.
• Familiarity with Nielsen ratings and audience trends
• Working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and database applications.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$48,600 - $72,900
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xzw9-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.