Greenwood Village, CO
Summary of Position
Responsible for completing internal and external quarterly and annual filing and reporting requirements and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) coordination company wide. This position will complete the cash flow statement, assist with the internal reporting requirements with corporate, assist with coordinating the annual audit and quarterly reviews, and provide assistance for research of technical accounting issues.
• Assist with preparation of internal financial statements and reports for management.
• Prepare and review quarterly and annual disclosure packages for parent SEC reporting.
• Lead technical accounting research efforts. Analyze, research and conclude on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure standards issued by the SEC, and FASB and prepares memorandums regarding the Company's position and impact on the Company.
• Ensure that the Company follows Generally Accepted Account Principles (US GAAP).
• Coordinate, support and assist with ongoing SOX compliance requirements.
• Prepare and review journal entries as needed.
• Responsible for special projects as assigned.
• Develop and manage all SEC reporting, including XBRL documents, with outside firms.
• Plan, coordinate, direct and execute the financial reporting component of the external audit.
• Reviews quarterly earnings release.
• Manages quarterly debt compliance.
• Manages other financial reporting requirements of the Company.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting.
• 4 to 5 plus years of experience in all aspects of accounting; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
• Ability to research and prepare technical accounting issue memos.
• Ability to meet critical deadlines.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• Ability to use problem-solving and decision-making skills to exercise initiative and prioritize workload and deadlines.
• CPA certificate preferred.
• Preferably top-tier public accounting firm and/or public company experience in a SEC reporting role.
• Knowledge of international financial reporting standards a plus.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
$89,000 - $100,000
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb3kz6-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $89,000 to $100,000 Per Year ($ USD)
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.