Summary of Position
STARZPLAY is our premium SVOD service for international markets. We are expanding our global footprint and are looking for a Marketing Manager to support this expansion.
The Manager, International Content Marketing reports to our Executive Director of Content Marketing in our Santa Monica office and the focus of this role is to build world class campaigns for our licensed and Original titles. The role will partner with some of the best storytellers across the world and help them bring to life their content at Starzplay, across a range of platforms. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced marketing team and bring the joy of premium content to entertainment fans around the world.
• Create campaigns and creative that cut through, stand out and lead the streaming industry
• Collaborate with Executive Director of Content Marketing on campaign strategy and development
• Oversee creative development for international title campaigns (including toolkits: trailer, cutdowns, key art), optimizing existing workflows and developing new ones
• Oversee content deliverable flow in-house, brief creative teams and provide notes and feedback throughout the creative review process
• Work with localization, creative and post-production teams to localize, version, and deliver campaign creative for publicity, direct response, media, social and partner teams as needed
• Adapt domestic marketing materials, positioning and campaign elements for STARZ Originals for our international needs
• Develop and manage partner relationships; communicate international campaign goals, present creative and deliver assets to multiple partners, such as Apple and Amazon
• Proactively manage international media plans by executing placement and asset creation to ensure on-time deliverables and efficient campaigns
• Consolidate key information into on-brand, visually appealing decks
• Manage and inspire direct reports to operate as a high-performing team
Qualifications & Skills
• Experienced in digital creative, social media, display and rich media
• Experience managing a team and setting clear and concise objectives and tasks
• Strength in working with fast moving cross-functional teams towards building seamless and integrated marketing campaigns
• Concise and clear communicator
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or relevant qualification and experience
• Minimum of 6 years + work experience. International marketing experience is a plus
Nice to Haves
• Second language (Spanish, French or German) is a benefit but not mandatory
• Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7zpp-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.