Software Developer in Test
Greenwood Village, CO
Summary of Position
The Content Specialist, Global Partner Operations is responsible for supporting and participating within the content lifecycle for the Starz global affiliate platforms.
• Coordinate the receipt and delivery of all content for global affiliates
• Ensure that all content types meet the requirements set forth by the respective platforms
• Utilize content management tools for brand and merchandising initiatives on partner storefronts
• Align key stakeholders on content availability, risks, and issues, escalating when necessary
• Troubleshoot and protect the accuracy and timeliness of Starz products
• Ensure product launches are successful and hit established deadlines
• Actively manage, track, and communicate projects
• Coordinate design, development, and testing activities
• Maintain documentation for international teams use
• Other administrative duties assigned and ad hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills
• 3-5 years' experience managing content and production for high traffic websites.
• Bachelor's degree in English, Web Design, Digital Media, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field and/or equivalent experience
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Programming and merchandising knowledge is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• Ability to self-check work and the work of others on a daily basis.
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
• Interest in films, television, and industry related news
$56,000 - $67,000
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7o449-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.