Summary of Position
As a member of the Starz DevOps team, the Cloud Engineer will focus on Cloud Engineering best practices around implementation and management of the Starz enterprise cloud infrastructure. To be considered, you must have experience with automating build pipelines, workload migrations, security and compliance per AWS Well-Architected framework, as well as TCP/IP networking and VPC design.
• Establish, document and follow security practices for applications running in the Cloud
• Design, architect and implement cloud infrastructure per AWS Well-Architected framework
• Document systems architecture, configuration & deployment plans
• Construct and maintain CI/CD Pipelines using Terraform, Bamboo and Jenkins
• Participate in on-call rotation for applications.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years' experience in AWS Cloud architecture.
• 5+ years' experience of experience working in Linux and Windows environments
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers and VPC's
• Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Beanstalk, CloudFront, Route53, Lambda.
• Experience scripting one or more of the following Python, Powershell, PHP and NodeJS
• Experience building zero downtime deployments (Green/Blue)
• Experience with Container services (Docker)
• Experience with high availability architectures (AWS Multi-AZ/Multi-region)
• Experience with build automation and server orchestration (i.e. Bamboo, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Cloud Formation)
• Experience using APM tools (New Relic, SignalFx, Data Dog)
• Experience using enterprise logging applications (Splunk)
• Experience using Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2
• Experience using Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, Amazon Linux and CentOS)
• Experience working with agile development methodology.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to openly collaborate and communicate in a cross functional organization.
• Self-motivated, able to self-prioritize, and able to deal with ambiguity.
Nice to Haves
• Experience coding in one or more of the following languages C#, Java, .NET, GO
• AWS API Gateway, ECS Fargate, Kubernetes
• AWS Certified Developer, Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer preferred
About the Conpany
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company, is a leading global media streaming platform committed to delivering premium content that amplifies narratives by, about and for women and underrepresented audiences. STARZ is home to the highly rated and first-of-its-kind STARZ app that offers the ability to stream or download STARZ premium content, as well as the flagship domestic STARZ® service, including STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels, and the associated on-demand and online services. In 2018, STARZ launched its international premium streaming platform STARZPLAY, now LIONSGATE+, to provide subscribers access to bold, curated storytelling. LIONSGATE+, coupled with the STARZPLAY ARABIA joint venture in MENA and Lionsgate Play in South and Southeast Asia, has a footprint that extends across the globe. STARZ and LIONSGATE+ are available across digital OTT platforms and multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, and telecommunications companies around the world. In February 2021, STARZ launched #TakeTheLead, a multi-faceted and innovative inclusion initiative expanding its existing efforts to improve representation on screen, behind the camera and throughout the company.
$95,400 - $149,300
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66yej-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.