Summary of Position
The Business Systems Analyst will act as a resource to their team and customers. They will be primarily responsible for troubleshooting, reviewing, analyzing, and modifying IBMS, Atlassian, and ServiceNow applications, as well as other systems supported by the Business Systems team.
The Business Systems Analyst role will help shape the business systems support tools by documenting business needs and identifying system improvements that support objectives and key results for the business teams' teams that use them
• Supports, maintains, and troubleshoots the business systems they are responsible for
• Performs in-depth data and process analysis to answer business questions, then identify and implement solutions
• Plans, and presents, to of a group of employees at all levels
• Primary tech support contact with the product vendor, providing routine administration of supported applications
• Provides hands-on and group user training for supported applications
• Assist in the process of extending various systems through configuration and integration to other Starz developed and 3rd party systems
• Works with internal customers to determine product requirements for possible upgrades, integration, and general support
• Works successfully in dynamic environments with multiple engineers, vendors, and consultants to ensure system reliability and the satisfaction of customer requirements
• Perform SOX compliant Audit responsibilities for business systems applications they support
Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years working in an analyst role
• 3+ years of functional experience supporting 3rd party software and the associated customer base
• Experience in design and development of reports on various platforms
• Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Must have exceptional customer service skills, which includes good written and oral communication abilities
• Must be available after hours and weekends as necessary and carry a mobile device with the potential for rotating on-call duty
• Will prepare weekly status reports for internal management control
• Must be self-motivated and able to handle stressful situations with professionalism
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$97,125 - $117,495
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d973e4-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.