We are looking to hire a Marketing Cloud Development Manager to join the Scaled Marketing Services team within our Advertising Business Marketing team. The Marketing Cloud Development Manager will focus on building and optimizing our Marketing CRM so that we can convert, retain, and grow our SMB advertisers!
You will build best practices for our data management and cleanliness, how we evaluate and integrate third-party tools, and segment our database. You will support the creation of triggers, complex list segmentation, and a robust testing and optimization plan. This position reports to the Associate Director of CRM and Sales Enablement.
What you'll do
• Facilitate the expansion of Spotify Advertising's marketing CRM and how it connects with our sales CRM and other data sources
• Develop and scale a segmentation plan that allows colleagues across Spotify Advertising to effectively run marketing campaigns
• Create and maintain data extensions for marketing automation needs across multiple customer types and teams
• Maintain users, profiles, roles, and permissions that keep our data secure
• Build and expand our technical approach to audience segmentation bringing our business strategy to life in our systems
• Join data sources with SQL or other methods to support marketing managers' needs to create complex campaigns based on data in multiple sources
• Use innovative methods to expand our use of Amp-script and HTML throughout our email marketing platform to help scale our campaign capabilities
• Document all system processes and training guides as needed
• Leverage data-driven insights to advise and optimize the customer journeys, lists, and targeting strategies we enhance within our CRM
• Create robust testing plans for the team to follow when launching new marketing campaigns
• Establish technical standard methodologies for how we use our Marketing CRM across the Spotify Advertising business
• Collaborate cross-functionally with CRM, Product Marketing, Product, Sales, Support, and Engineering, and other teams across Spotify Advertising
• Own quarterly meetings with marketing managers to share insights on best and worst-performing segments and practices
• Demonstrate strong data visualization skills and effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business leads and teams
Who you are
• You have 5+ years of experience and are a certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
• You are a Marketing Cloud power user and stay up to date on the features and trends of the Salesforce ecosystem
• You love to solve complex business problems and are interested in how systems operate and integrate together
• Relevant experience coding Amp-script and HTML emails for global companies across different buyer stages
• You've stitched together data from different programs and know SQL inside and out
• You're an expert in how to develop and build robust testing frameworks to ensure the complex technical solutions you've built work as expected
• You believe in the power of digital marketing and are passionate about the ability of CRM and digital engagement to create lasting customer relationships with SMBs
• You have proven analytical ability to use data to inform insights, formulate recommendations, and deliver useful solutions and reports that are easy to consume
Where you'll be
• We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them.
• Where in the world? For this role, it can be within North America, and we operate within Eastern time zone hours.
• Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
The United States base range for this position $116,454 - 166,364, plus equity. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six months of paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, monthly meal allowance, 23 paid days off, and 13 paid flexible holidays, paid sick leave. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re2y95-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.