Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that's Spotify. Join the Sales team and you'll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don't just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Account Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales cycle from RFP submission to wrap, with a focus on providing consultative client service. This role includes strategic planning, consultative selling, project management and data led storytelling. You will be a reliable and crucial team member who can anticipate client needs. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You'll Do
• Deliver outstanding customer service to Spotify's advertiser and agency partners
• Responsible for RFP response and media plan creation processes across all buying channels
• Preparation of key data points for client meetings and in support of media & strategic recommendations; fielding client questions as is required throughout the sales cycle
• Orchestrate campaign activation and creative production processes
• Partner with Campaign Manager and cross-functional teams to manage campaign performance, identify & close incremental revenue opportunities and ensure client success
• Lead brand measurement initiatives from setup to results presentation
• Own post-campaign analysis with findings and recommendations to drive repeat business
• You will work out of our New York office
Who You Are
• A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
• A min of 4+ years experience in digital media, implementation planning and/or buying with strong industry knowledge and a desire to grow within the industry
• You have the ability to translate client requests to make recommendations that meet business objectives
• You are able to craft impactful sales rationale stories by using data and research
• You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment and have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail who can work independently within a team focused organization
• You have excellent dexterity in Excel and Powerpoint, and have experience working within CRMs, OMSs, ad servers and other digital media tech systems
Where You'll Be
• This position will be based in New York.
The United States base range for this position is $74,822-$93,527 plus equity, plus bonus or commission. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six month paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, monthly meal allowance, 23 paid days off, 13 paid flexible holidays. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9j02m-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.