Sorry! Looks like this position has been filled by the employer and the listing was closed on 03/27/2023
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The VFX Production Manager (“PM”) supports the VFX Producer in all duties on a project and reports into the Executive Producer. Working in conjunction with the Producer and VFX Supervisor, the Production Manager is responsible for managing artist schedules, daily tasks, and maintaining the project database in Shotgun.
The main responsibilities of a VFX Production Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Management of artist schedules, tasks and priorities
- Creation and distribution of shot delivery schedules
- Working with the VFX Producer and Resource Manage to establish resource requirements at the start of a project when required
- Maintenance and distribution of internal and client reports
- Setting up and organizing the Shotgun project database
- Clear and concise communication of all project information to client, excluding financials
- Client liaising
- Shotgun and reporting
To be considered for a VFX Production Manager, you must have/demonstrate:
- A minimum 2-5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry.
- Experience with Shotgun or similar VFX tracking software is a must.
- Excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package (including word, excel) is a requirement
- Working knowledge of Linux, Nuke and /or Filemaker Pro are considered assets.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0600e-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.
Insider Members Only
Our Insider Members get a First Look Preview of all new jobs for 48 hours.
Non-members can view this posting for FREE in:
Insider Members Only
The Save Posting feature is available to Insider Members Only.
Our Insider Membership is for anyone looking for that extra edge over the competition.
It’s a monthly membership (you can cancel any time) and gives you advantages like:
- First Look: See job listings 48 hours before they go live to the public site
- Job Mapping: See at a glance where jobs are located
- Daily Alerts: Wake up to a list of jobs that meet your preferences
- Track applications, save resumes to your profile, and more!