Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
US Senior Streaming Manager, Spinnin' Records
Why this could be your next big break:
As a Senior Streaming Manager you are representing Spinnin' Records in the US. You are responsible for creating strategies and execution for global streaming marketing campaigns and in coorperation with SR HQ.
This will include identifying meaningful streaming marketing opportunities in the US, securing artist and partner support, amplifying existing relationships with key stakeholders and developing strong connections with new partners.
In this role, you are the bridge between the Marketing and Streaming departments working to secure the best possible results on the various streaming platforms. A Senior Streaming Manager needs to be able to lead – from meetings to campaigns and everything in between.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be representing Spinnin' Records in the US;
• You are a specialist in planning and executing global streaming-focus marketing campaigns;
• You work closely with artists and their representatives to define strategies, objectives and oversee campaign execution ;
• You will identify and drive innovative initiatives that contribute to our financial targets;
• Ability to analyze results (data) and identify action points on a global scale;
• Nurturing our global network and expanding our existing network (such as with DSP's) even further;
• Actively seeking opportunities across our roster.
• You understand and have knowledge of the market/competition;
• You have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the music industry;
• You have 5+ years of experience in streaming music marketing;
• Advanced understanding of digital platforms and marketing technology for music
• Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills'
• Existing relationship with all key DSP in the US;
• Goal-getter attitude who thinks in opportunities instead of risks.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.