As a member of the Marketing department, you will plan, develop and implement innovative and effective marketing plans with a focus on Urban artists.
What you'll do:
• Build and manage robust, innovative and impactful marketing campaigns for priority projects.
• Negotiate and manage marketing budgets for project campaigns.
• Work with Content Group and A&R to ensure comprehensive, cohesive delivery of all content and product related elements.
• Serve as primary point of contact with artists and management regarding marketing activities
• Oversee all processes related to product packaging and project marketing
Who you are:
• Creative self-starter with ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• 10-12 years of progressive marketing experience in the entertainment industry.
• Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music, but a specific specialization for Urban music.
• Outstanding attention to organization and detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a broad knowledge of the digital landscape.
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate with all levels of global management.
• Previous involvement in the music business, preferably at a record label with prior marketing/product management experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess