Culver City, CA
As a Vice President in Brand Marketing, you will be a key top line revenue driver by planning, developing and implementing innovative and effective marketing plans. You will act as a senior leader, who will serve as primary point of contact with artists and management regarding marketing activities and overseeing high level processes related to product packaging and project marketing. This is a unique opportunity to embrace, embed and lead change that will impact music.
What you'll do:
• Be a key negotiator, closer, and revenue driver for the label.
• Initiate, build and manage robust, innovative and impactful marketing campaigns for priority and developing artist projects.
• Drive 'video product placement' and 'experiential sponsorship' pitches to close wide ranging deals with brands, media and other potential partners.
• Build and maintain an always evolving database of current and potential target marketing leaders for all industries that engage with music and entertainment sector.
• Create and maintain thorough tracking of all outreach (email, calls & meetings), targeted client engagements and partnership development.
• Lead in the creation and maintenance of all department client target collaterals (including artist one-sheets & decks; artist tour ticket solicitation; video product placement solicitation one-sheets; initiative/campaign one-sheets, etc.
• Co-lead or lead weekly department target status meetings and generate weekly activity summary.
• Work with Content Group and A&R to ensure comprehensive, cohesive delivery of all content and product related elements.
Who you are:
• Someone with a deep understanding and connection to music, hip hop, pop and streetwear culture.
• 10 years of progressive marketing experience in the entertainment industry; preferably at a record label with prior marketing/product management experience
• Creative self-starter with ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• A highly organized individual that pays close attention to the details.
• You are a clear and effective communicator - able to communicate with all levels of global management.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess